NAPO Code of Ethics
NeatlyTidy Organizing is bound by the NAPO Code of Ethics a set of principles that guides Members' professional conduct, including:
- "I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy."
- "I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written commun"
- "I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other professional organizers and productivity consultants."
- "I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept."
- "I will make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind."